8.30.2008

WTF?!?!...as the kids say.


So...as the news sets in that Kevin Sousa is walking away from the Red Room, I'm left completely disillusioned and a whole bunch of depressed. I knew the risks when I got involved and I guess the excitement for kevin and the thought of turning the city on it's preverbal ear got the best of me. Maybe if I hadn't been blinded by the light, I wouldn't be wrapped up like a douche...Instantly I feel like I'm 8 years old again. I've just been told my parents are splitting up. Does this mean I get to visit Sousa on the weekends in his swinging bachelor condo?!?!?! I can't say I didn't see it coming. I think we all knew it wasn't working the way it needed to (not the fault of Kevin by the way)...it just wasn't the right deal. I feel terrible for Sous, but know he'll come back bigger and badder...thats just what he does. As for me who knows...maybe the bat phone will ring soon... 

Pure Rock Fury

Pure Rock Fury
"rock out with yer cock out...or jam out with yer clam out!"

About Me

My photo
pittsburgh, PA, United States
I like food...I like to cook it, I like to eat it, I like to talk about it. I like bikes...I like beer. I like coffee...lots and lots of coffee.