11.27.2008

"Givin' thanks 'n spinnin' cranks..."


I hope everyone was able to be with good people this turkey day...I was fortunate enough to get out for a nice ride through the city, and then make my way over to my cousin Tricia's place on the Northside. We had some excellent grub courtesy of her husband Chris, who is a fantastic cook. Turducken, turkey, stuffing...all the fixin's. I even wormed my way into the kitchen to do some cooking and had a blast. We talked about getting together next year to try and fabricate our own turducken...I can't wait! So thanks to them for out doing themselves once again...happy turkey day.

No comments:

Pure Rock Fury

Pure Rock Fury
"rock out with yer cock out...or jam out with yer clam out!"

About Me

My photo
pittsburgh, PA, United States
I like food...I like to cook it, I like to eat it, I like to talk about it. I like bikes...I like beer. I like coffee...lots and lots of coffee.