5.07.2008

In the hood...

Well, I'm now two weeks away from making the big move from the Bigelow Grille to the Red Room.  Souza's steeping on board to take over the kitchen, and Tim & I are heading over too. Its a bit scary to think about how much work it's going to be, but I'm pretty excited. I think the food that we'll be putting out will be something thats currently lacking in the Pittsburgh scene. Once again I guess I'm starting on the bottom (taking a pay cut, loss of benefits, etc.), but in this case the view from the bottom looks pretty fucking sweet! I can't wait to learn some new techniques and really step up my game. I'd like to try and make something of this whole cooking thing...so come on down to the red room and check it out!

No comments:

Pure Rock Fury

Pure Rock Fury
"rock out with yer cock out...or jam out with yer clam out!"

About Me

My photo
pittsburgh, PA, United States
I like food...I like to cook it, I like to eat it, I like to talk about it. I like bikes...I like beer. I like coffee...lots and lots of coffee.