7.12.2008

broken hearts & broken faces,,,


Lately things have been a bit dodgy. I've been trying to not be a useless piece of shit. I don't want to sleep late and go straight to work...I also don't want to go out and drink every night after work, but I've got some shit to work out. I decided tonight that I would take a nice late night ride in case I happen to resort back to my shitty ways tomorrow...I know that my track record for late night (slightly beer fueled) rides is not too shiny, but tonight I made an exception...threw caution to the wind and just tore off into the muggy Pittsburgh night. Right now...things are all right with the world...well, almost. If anyone out there is down for late night (slightly beer fueled) rides lemme know!!!!!! Fuck. 

No comments:

Pure Rock Fury

Pure Rock Fury
"rock out with yer cock out...or jam out with yer clam out!"

About Me

My photo
pittsburgh, PA, United States
I like food...I like to cook it, I like to eat it, I like to talk about it. I like bikes...I like beer. I like coffee...lots and lots of coffee.