7.15.2008

lets eat these mushrooms...


Sometimes its worth it...Thinking about what I gave up? Money, benefits...I don't know...I'm in a position to really step it up and make a name for myself. If nothing else, I help move things in a positive direction. I really like the place I'm in. Working for Kevin is a good deal. We get to cook some dope food & have a few laughs in the process...I feel like my input is valued. Hanging out with Jonah and discussing potential veggie dishes makes sense...maybe moneys overrated...I wish my landlord felt that way!

No comments:

Pure Rock Fury

Pure Rock Fury
"rock out with yer cock out...or jam out with yer clam out!"

About Me

My photo
pittsburgh, PA, United States
I like food...I like to cook it, I like to eat it, I like to talk about it. I like bikes...I like beer. I like coffee...lots and lots of coffee.