7.18.2008

just add booze...

Cooks are simple folks...I've recently been paid two compliments. Someone I haven't seen in a while told me I looked thinner, and tim told me I looked less salty. Since I've made the big move to the Red Room, I've really felt good. I've had the good fortune to spend some time with cooks outside of the kitchen. Some are old friends, and some are people I've bumped into (mostly while "unwinding" after work)...Being a bike messenger was very similar to cooking...You meet people from all walks of life that are drawn to this lifestyle for whatever reason...but thankfully they are. Dare I say...salt of the earth? Please to enjoy synergasmic bliss...

No comments:

Pure Rock Fury

Pure Rock Fury
"rock out with yer cock out...or jam out with yer clam out!"

About Me

My photo
pittsburgh, PA, United States
I like food...I like to cook it, I like to eat it, I like to talk about it. I like bikes...I like beer. I like coffee...lots and lots of coffee.