7.24.2008

Dreamweaver...


Been having alot of weird dreams lately...all of which seem to include many of the people I work with and at some point involve being at work (in one incarnation or another), or cooking somewhere. Last nights dream was no exception...I'll try to recount what I remember...I was riding through the Southside when I ran into Kevin and Jonah...for some reason it started pouring down rain...we found cover under the roof of some old strip mall in front of a thrift store. Long story short Kevin found a raincoat in the donation bin and started laughing at us...dick. Then I was carrying the leftovers of a pizza when I decided to stop for a candybar. I remember I walked into an old school K Mart (before they became "super")grabbed p-nut butter cups and went to the checkout. noone was there...some dude came up and said he needed to wait for a manager...so he just stood there looking at me. It felt like an eternity...so I walked away and bitched to the first person I saw in a uniform. They gave me two candybars for free...sweet. When I walked back out the streets were overrun with weird clawless lobsters with huge triangle shaped heads. They had no means to attack, but were still a bit frightning and huge. Just then I remembered that I left my pizza, so I went back to get it. I ran into Tim and he said he was going back to his old culinary school, and that I should go along and sit in on some classes. When we got there I was the only one in uniform and everyone else looked like a complete scumbag...thats the only part that made any sense...with dreams like this who needs drugs. 
bust out yer dream books (I know you have 'em, dorks), and analize that one!! 

No comments:

Pure Rock Fury

Pure Rock Fury
"rock out with yer cock out...or jam out with yer clam out!"

About Me

My photo
pittsburgh, PA, United States
I like food...I like to cook it, I like to eat it, I like to talk about it. I like bikes...I like beer. I like coffee...lots and lots of coffee.